BfU AG – Betreuungsgesellschaft für Umweltfragen Dr. Poppe AG
The engineers and natural scientists of the BfU Dr. Poppe AG support companies throughout Europe in the practical implementation of their goals in the areas of environmental protection, occupational safety, energy and data protection.
Kanzlei Dr. Poppe – attorneys at law –
The main topics are:
- Immission control law
- Construction planning law
- Product Law
- Waste Law
- Energy law
- General environmental protection and occupational safety law
- Expert opinions on issues, in particular KWK-G, EEG (in particular EEG remuneration)
- Legal protection against negative decisions of the BAFA within the scope of EEG remuneration / EEG levy limitation.
Energon AG – Environmental verifier
and expert organisation
Energon AG’s environmental verifiers and experts are available as independent testing and verification bodies to validate or have certified your management systems, to have greenhouse gas emission reports verified or to submit expert opinions in accordance with the Renewable Energy Sources Act or the Combined Heat and Power Act.
Environmental and Quality Standards Certification
ESC Cert GmbH
The company certifies and assesses management systems according to DIN EN ISO standards as an accredited certification company at DAkkS GmbH (formerly TGA).
The company was founded in December 1998.
- Quality management systems according to ISO 9001
- Energy management systems according to 50001
- Specialist waste management companies (EfbV)
- Certified occupational safety according to OHSAS 18001
- Quality Management in Healthcare
- Conformity audits
- Environmental management according to 14001
- Health Management DIN SPEC 91020
- EU Emissions Trading Scheme No. 600/2012
- Data protection certification
Gesellschaft für Infrastrukturleistungen und
Systementwicklung Infra–System GmbH
This company provides services and non-cash benefits for infrastructure systems of industrial and service companies and the development of technical and organizational systems for these companies. The company was founded in May 1998.
German Green Desk (GGD)
The German Green Desk (GGD) supports foreign companies in successfully implementing their business projects in Germany and Europe. GGD advises international companies on the legally compliant provision of their products on the European market and the construction of industrial plants in Europe. To this end, the German Green Desk offers compliance audits and environmental due diligence reviews as early as the planning phase and subsequently supports the successful management of environmental inspections, the acquisition of approval/registration and compliance with approval requirements.
Webware internet solutions GmbH
Webware internet solutions GmbH was founded in Kassel in 2002 and has since supported numerous web-based projects in various industries. The team of 8 software developers and engineers develops solutions for three main areas:
- Complaint Management Systems
FreeLex offers interested parties a free search facility for legal requirements at EU, federal and state level in the following areas:
- Environmental law
- Industrial safety law
- Energy law
- Product Law
- Data protection law